Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Just a regular guy
1,180 Posts
We could do the caverns (who knew they had caverns in Florida) and then meander to the gulf (nice drive/caravan) and find a watering hole on the beach for lunch or dinner

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Looks like this incompetent SLK owner will not show his neglectful face at another meet. I am not worthy, as judged by one of the great ones.
:hail:

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,627 Posts
chicky in chicago will drive bella

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just a suggestion,

This last event came up on us quick, should we kick around some dates for spelunking!! :) It would be nice to have a good block in advance so people can start to plan. AND.. no first weekends of the month [we want Alabama representation to attend!]

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,627 Posts
Barbie at MK's house. We can send her on another cruise and crash her pad

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,979 Posts

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I need something to look forward to.. if the Flori'duh'ians don't want to drive up to Nashville at least give us midwest folks a fighting chance and hit the caves by Al's.

Pick a weekend in March or April and let's run with it!! Put up a poll, let the folks that wish to attend post ideas.. [I like the cave idea Jae posted myself] and we can go from there. Because I remember how quick this October came.

Work with me people I miss my friends!

·
13,979 Posts
I was thinking along the lines of the Panhandle around October 2014. Is that too far away?

I need comments/suggestions/ideas PLEASE!

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
My suggestion is that we do the annual Destination meet in the fall. It allows most of us to save up and plan. These meets aren't cheap for some members and it will make the meets more of a tradition to do them once a year. I'd personally rather go all out once a year for a huge event and get as many attendees as we can rather than a bunch of smaller ones scattered throughout.

·
Registered
237 Posts
We've been mia from the last couple of meets due to other engagements (i.e. gotta work to afford to play), but I second TLH as a destination, but if I had time to save up $$ might be willing to do a destination like Savannah, or similar. I guess suggesting a track oriented outing is out of the question?

·
13,979 Posts
Hi guys, we've missed you! Every idea is going to be open for discussion. Do you have a specific track in mind?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts