Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A nice cool (57 degrees), but sunny makes for a throughly clean Dawg! All I didn't do was the blacken the tires! But, hey, close!!!!!!!

·
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Dawg also loves it's new Sparker Plugs!!!!!!! (yes, I said Sparker Plugs!) :)

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,961 Posts
Shiny and very beautiful!

Reactions: fastdawg1

·
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Marykay. I feel like a bad Dawg for not doing the tires, but after all the yard work I did today, I was just too tired to finish! Okay, I'm a whimpDawg!

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts

Attachments

·
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's getting warmer and we're getting lots of rain, so grass cutting begins late this week! I've got so much yard work to do it isn't funny. The long winter really delayed everyone here with their yards. I'm going to have to do it during the week so I have time to drive on the weekend!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered 2007 SLK280
1,181 Posts
I got started on mine today, oil change then the wash,clay, wax routine.The most fun I had in months. I'm excited for these led's from china to arrive. I'm hoping for a semi-dramatic new look.We'll see.

Hopefully the drive to Indy doesn't trash it to badly.

·
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I figure, me and my son will be cleaning the Dawg as soon as we arrive on Friday if it's not raining. I'm sure a few bugs will find our cars that weekend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts