Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered 2012 SLK350
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone have used cks performance for any products or fitting services for our beloved r172's? If so, would you recommend them?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

·
Banned
974 Posts
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone have used cks performance for any products or fitting services for our beloved r172's? If so, would you recommend them?

Thanks in advance

Google 'CKS customer reviews' ditto Mercedes Owners Club search engine for some 'interesting' opinions & experiences. Do this BEFORE even communicating with the company.

·
Registered 2012 SLK350
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Google 'CKS customer reviews' ditto Mercedes Owners Club search engine for some 'interesting' opinions & experiences. Do this BEFORE even communicating with the company.
Just checked it out ain't no way in hell I'm letting them loose on my car. Thanks for the info

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK55 AMG
3,520 Posts
I got that impression from looking at their website, when it can be bothered to load so I looked at reviews and came to the conclusion that I wouldn’t even contact them. Enough said.

·
Registered no SLK owned
687 Posts
Hi, I’ve had the interior carbon fibre set off them. Very good quality ! Took a long time to come but worth the wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
974 Posts
Hi, I’ve had the interior carbon fibre set off them. Very good quality ! Took a long time to come but worth the wait

If I understand your phrasing correctly you purchased the carbon kit from them & fitted it yourself rather than let them loose on your car, correct? If so how much, how easy to install & do you plan to retain the carbon effect as a stand-alone or create some continuity of the them such as the gear knob etc?

·
Registered no SLK owned
687 Posts
Hi, I fitted all the parts pretty easily. I’m adding carbon on the exterior now. Diffuser and front splitter. Black badges and black spoiler

·
Premium member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,919 Posts
I dealt with them once for carbon hood fins and it was a straight nightmare, with moronic customer service that didn't even attempt to understand the problem with what they shipped me, and made me pay return shipping so I could get (the rest of) my money back. Never again.

·
Banned
974 Posts
I dealt with them once for carbon hood fins and it was a straight nightmare, with moronic customer service that didn't even attempt to understand the problem with what they shipped me, and made me pay return shipping so I could get (the rest of) my money back. Never again.
I remain puzzled as to why this company has not been the subject of investigation given the appalling reviews & customer experiences. Perhaps any criticism will be met by claims of unfairness & you can guess the rest ................

1 - 9 of 9 Posts