Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the Neighborhood I go to Church in just recently joined Metro Nashville. In other words no more local police department (Barney fife), so the neighborhood watch is totally a big thing right now. Well I left Church tonight and kicked it for the small strip to the stop sign (45mph max) Anyway a few miles down the road I'm getting a phone call from one of my Pastors telling me someone just called the Church completely irate that a loud silver mercedes was flying through their neighborhood. They even threatened to call the police.

I told the pastor that maybe I need to do it more often and we might get more people in Church.

I'm also thinking about getting a few wooden stakes and some poster board for a special sign for this Sunday. "Rev your engine if you love Jesus"

·
Registered
61 Posts
You should join our church... The Z4 in the foreground is the Congregational Vice Pres, the SLK belongs to my wife - director of family ministry, the first Harley is the Pastor's, in the background is a red Nissan Z that belongs to the President. Oh, the Pastors daughter rode on the back of his Harley while her fiancé (my son) drove the Z4 and they both teach at church / school. It was actually a church event, long way to lunch.... a tool to bring people in ;).

Oh, we piss of the "old" people all the time !!

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,389 Posts
we need an old timers thread....How old are you? 58.5

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Well at 55 I'm a fair bit older than my shoe size, even in European sizes... :)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,389 Posts
apparently you are Jon and now I have to show you more respect which you deserve anyway!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.