Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope you all are having a Merry Christmas (or had a Happy Chanuaka, Kwanza, etc.)!

Here are some pictures from mine:

The Christmas Tree in the Living Room.

My SLK Shelf in my office (my office is a cherry wood library) I setup today, paying homage to the car. My open top SLK model sits on my desk in front of the monitor to help me along with work.

The closed roof one on the left is 1:18 scale, the one on the right is the remote controlled car. The silver small one in the back I got in China, is an SLK55 model that revs the engine when you move it and turns the lights on, and when you open the door the alarm goes off then it rearms.

The two cars above that shelf are also 1:18 of former cars I owned previous to SLK, FIAT X1/9 and Fiero GT, although both are earlier years to cars I owned.

An SLK350 shirt Frank found on the Internet and surprised me with.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! We have tried to keep the house as close to the original design as possible. It was built in 1925 (which is not old by European standards, but Florida yes) by an architect for his family. The ceilings are all plaster (yes, even the border) and hard to take care of with the humidity here, but they keep the character.

My office ceiling, living room, and detail of living room. I also included a stairwell shot, which shows one of the stained glass windows, not something you see very often in South Florida homes.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, I have been blessed. Merry Christmas to you too!

Noone else has devoted a spot in their home or office to things about their favorite car?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.