1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,846 Posts
And they are in Floriduh!

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
I use Carpro stuff. Nano silica technology.
My cars live outside and Im not going for concurs finish, im looking for ease of care. A car that can repel water and dirt to some extent will look better!
CQuartz on my black BMW works fantastic.
Spray Hydra is spray on hose off 3 month finish. Nice easy finish for the wheels!
Many very good products out there.
For the money, the Duragloss line is very very good also!!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I use Carlak which is the same as Klasse (or vice versa) - really good.

In the past I've used the Duragloss Aqua wax (spray it on as you dry the car after a good wash) brilliant stuff. I still have a bottle but as I have the Shampoo, Polish/cleaner/sealant & Longlife from Carlack, I'm sticking to using one range of products together as I assume they are formulated to work well with each other.

I use up all my surplus stock on my wife's car (which is also the test bed for new products)0:).

·
Premium Member
3,411 Posts
This is one of the items I am giving a go.
SPRAY & SHINE | Britemax UK
I use their Plastic Gel stuff in the engine bay whic I like.
Also some Black Max to remove scratches from the paint, not for black paint even though it's called Black Max.
The only Chemical Guys stuff I have is some Polishing pads.
Try looking at Forensic Detailing on you tube if you have a few hours, he can go on a bit but I like his frankness.

·
Long Time Member
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info everyone , running low on some stuff and thought I might try out some new brands..

Happy with the wax I use and have left zymol and i top up with dodojuice. Its more the detail spray and top coat seal I aim to experiment with , you have given me some good ideas

Cheers pete

1 - 10 of 10 Posts