Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we dont have a classified section ne more, or a FS thread ill guess ill just mention it here.

I got some 18x8 and 18x9 nankangs (which i believe is stock amg wheel size) for like dirt cheap if any of the members here want them.

I dunno what you would use them for, but they are in good shape, or if you want to burn them up at the track that would be fun too.

If anyone is interested just pm, i think you will be highly surprised at my idea of a price. (shipping might cost more).

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Cheap, John you don't know cheap, $12.00 each for used tyres for my truk lass week. Mounted an balenced, heck Ill get anuther 200 miles outa them tyres...My AMG wheels are 17's on tha 99. If you get a better price than expected, turn your name green and hep out tha cauz wid tha extra, When you comin down this way agin?? Missed you at Roanoke, we had a good afternoon drive and the bull waz runnin thick...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
coming down sometime soon i hope. I had alot of fun, if it was on a sunday, i would of been able to make it.

Since i couldnt make it saterday, i had just flew down and meet all my peeps later in the week and drove back.

I would love to see your collection one day tho doug.
ps 4 (pretty new)tires for like less than 200 if ne one is interested.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
John, any idea frt charges? can U picture them, I may have a line on sum 18 inch rims for the project car we are lookin into. nothing pressing but for 200 plus 75 or so frt, may be worth takin up room for a while. Thanks

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sure ill get them up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.