Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had some unwanted google ads appearing on the site. It was suggested by the individual who built the site to move it lower on the homepage to see if that helps the spiders crawl and index the content of the site so more relevant information appears.

I wanted to give everyone a heads up that we will be moving the chat box to the bottom of the homepage shortly as an experiment to see if it improves this situation.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

·
Registered
450 Posts
LOL, I'm at work at the moment - they may be blocked...
I'm getting broadband!!!!! Should be in the next couple of days!!!!!

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
Over the last 24 hours I haven't seen any public service ads or other unrelated ads. How about anyone else?
I have seen a couple public service ads, but I don't recall if they were in the last 24 hours. I'll try to pay attention.

FWIW, I keep typing "beer" in the chat box, and the spiders have completely let me down. Not a single Guinness or Bass ad...

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Hmmm, I just wonder what google thinks of "sixy", and "K,,,,,,,,,,,,Y,,,,,,,,,,," - it's gotta be doing great things with their adaptive advertising ;-)

D

·
0 Posts
Hmmm, I just wonder what google thinks of "sixy", and "K,,,,,,,,,,,,Y,,,,,,,,,,," - it's gotta be doing great things with their adaptive advertising ;-)
I've not seen any links to "Debby Does Dallas" as of yet mate but give it time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.