Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for any MB SLK owners in the Charlotte NC Area. Like to meet and talk about our SLK and or maybe see if we get a few together for a lunch or something. Hope to hear from some members from Charlotte NC or close by.

Thanks

jnc1948 Charlotte, NC

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Welcome from Little River, SC.

We have a NC/SC SLK Owners Group that get together around every 3 months for a Saturday of enjoying our SLK's as a group. No fees or dues just what you have for lunch. Our get together is a way to pick up some good tips on your SLK.

If you or anyone else interested in joining us just email Len for more info.
[email protected]

On this forum under the heading of US South East Regions look for posts on NC/SC Group meets for pictures of past meets. On Facebook under NC/SC SLK Group

Good way to meet others and learn about SLK's by talking to other owners.

Come out and join us.

Have a cook out planned in September in the Myrtle Beach area. Hope we can put something together in the Charlotte area on of these days.

Chuck

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info... Keep me updated and if any thing is near Charlotte NC let me know.. I did send a message to Len so I hope will hear about any up coming get together down the road...

Thanks jnc1948 Charlotte NC

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for the info! My wife and I are presently in Greensboro, but moving to the Salisbury area in 2 years. We have a well utilized 2005 SLK and would love to meet up with others for eats/drinks/car talk and non-car talk.

Just added on the Facebook page. Hope to run into a few people here.

I used to run 300Ds and we would do quite a few get togethers.

Kent

Welcome from Little River, SC.

We have a NC/SC SLK Owners Group that get together around every 3 months for a Saturday of enjoying our SLK's as a group. No fees or dues just what you have for lunch. Our get together is a way to pick up some good tips on your SLK.

If you or anyone else interested in joining us just email Len for more info.
[email protected]

On this forum under the heading of US South East Regions look for posts on NC/SC Group meets for pictures of past meets. On Facebook under NC/SC SLK Group

Good way to meet others and learn about SLK's by talking to other owners.

Come out and join us.

Have a cook out planned in September in the Myrtle Beach area. Hope we can put something together in the Charlotte area on of these days.

Chuck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts