Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
*Premium Member
2012 SLK55 AMG
10,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
It is just over 4 weeks to go before the cream tea so a weekend bump for those still thinking about attending a great event. Let us know by putting your names down.

Reactions: Avel Du

·
*Premium Member
2012 SLK55 AMG
10,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
The following information has been added to post 1

Pre Meet

On the day could we please meet up at the Tiptree Jam overflow car park (Wilkin & Sons Ltd, Factory Hill, Tiptree, Essex, CO5 0RF) between from 2:15pm leaving for the venue at 2.45pm. The idea is to turn up at the venue at the same time so we can park together.

Reactions: Col

·
*Registered
2014 SLK55 AMG
178 Posts
Hey Martin. Unfortunately due to a family crisis, we won't be able to make this now. It's a shame as both of us were really looking forward to it but hopefully when things get back to normal, we will be able to come to some of the other meets. Apologies for the inconvenience of such short notice but I hope the day goes well for everyone else. Look forward to catching up with you at some point.

Cheers mate.

·
*Premium Member
2012 SLK55 AMG
10,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Hey Martin. Unfortunately due to a family crisis, we won't be able to make this now. It's a shame as both of us were really looking forward to it but hopefully when things get back to normal, we will be able to come to some of the other meets. Apologies for the inconvenience of such short notice but I hope the day goes well for everyone else. Look forward to catching up with you at some point.

Cheers mate.
Hello Paul. Thanks for letting me know and I hope you get everything sorted. Regards Martin

Reactions: Carspito55

·
*Premium Member
2008 SLK55 AMG
773 Posts
Hi Martin. We're looking forward to the weekend. The "overflow car-park" I cannot see from the postcode on google maps. I'm guessing then that we meet up in the museum car park, accessed from the roundabout (see pic). Can you please confirm this, or give us a picture/map of the exact location please.
Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Line
Cloud Sky Plant Road surface Tree

·
*Premium Member
2008 SLK55 AMG
773 Posts
Think i've got it now. Go into the entrance,(from my picture of the roundabout) follow it round to the right. Turn right into the "overflow carpark.(y)

·
*Registered
2006 SLK280 "Sheila"
406 Posts
Hi Martin,
I am sorry to say that I will not be able to attend. This is due to a Rear Sub-Frame failure. It happened while I was returning from work yesterday.

Hopefully I will be able to get my car ba k on the road soon.

John

41 - 60 of 75 Posts