Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
*Premium Member
2012 SLK55 AMG
10,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
@MartinatMersea
Hi Martin,
Unfortunately, we have a family event that I wasn’t aware of that conflicts with this weekend, so we’re now going to need to withdraw from the event. So sorry for the change, and I’m really sorry that we’ll now be missing what I know will be a great event.
Cheers, Dave.
Dave. Thanks for letting me know. Regards Martin

Reactions: dbgrn

·
*Registered
2008 SLK350
110 Posts
Martin
My granddaughter's birthday party has now been moved from Sunday to Saturday and into our garden.....so can I give my apologies as we can no longer attend for an excellent cream tea etc. Hopefully if still going (me and the event!!) will try to get there in 2023.

Regards, Robin and Glenys

·
*Premium Member
2012 SLK55 AMG
10,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Martin
My granddaughter's birthday party has now been moved from Sunday to Saturday and into our garden.....so can I give my apologies as we can no longer attend for an excellent cream tea etc. Hopefully if still going (me and the event!!) will try to get there in 2023.

Regards, Robin and Glenys
Robin thanks for letting me know.

·
*Premium Member
2008 SLK55 AMG
773 Posts
Hi Martin,
Please could you add me and Anne to your list. I'm hoping to make it this time, after 2 years of previous unsuccessful attempts!!!

Reactions: MartinatMersea

·
*Premium Member
2007 SLK55 AMG
3,692 Posts
Third hotel booked for ths event.
The previous two hotels cancelled the bookings, not just for me but for other Midlands folk.
Let's hope this time we get to stay.

·
*Premium Member
2012 SLK55 AMG
10,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Hi Martin,
Hope all is well on Mersea Island. I'm afraid it looks like I can't make this year's Strawberry tea. I hope it all goes well on the day.

Best Regards, Andy
Andy thanks for letting me know. Kind regards Martin

·
*Premium Member
2012 SLK55 AMG
10,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Weekend end bump. Just under 7 weeks to go. Get yourself booked into this event. You will not be disappointed.

Reactions: 55russamg
21 - 40 of 75 Posts