Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
*Premium Member
2012 SLK55 AMG
10,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
John and Ann Hall would like to invite SLKWorld members along with other local car clubs to their annual charity Strawberry Cream Tea and Garden Party on Saturday 25th June from 3:00pm to 6:00pm . They have been running this event for a few years now and they run it in aid of charities. Full details will be provided nearer the date. However if you follow the link to last years event Charity Strawberry Cream Tea and Garden Party - Tiptree Essex Saturday 24th July 2021 | Mercedes SLK World this will give you a flavour ( no pun intended ) of the event.

The location of the meet is Ashley Farm, Newbridge Road, Tiptree, Essex CO5 OJA.

I will kick off the list of interested and confirmed attendees.

@MartinatMersea Martin and June Confirmed.
@KevD Kev and Neha Confirmed
@55russamg Russ and Kate Confirmed
@Col Col and Jo Confirmed
@MtbMarty Marty and Liba Confirmed
@Avel Du Myk and Deb Confirmed
@Robbie4T Robbie and Anne Confirmed
@cougarking Ellen and Henry Confirmed
@Wasahotshot Steve and Lynn Confirmed
@James Eade James Confirmed
@hedgehog Jack and Hazel Confirmed
@-Martin- Martin and Vandra Confirmed
@Trev5 Trevor Confirmed.
@StingraySLK Simon and Terri Confirmed

Pre Meet

On the day could we please meet up at the Tiptree Jam overflow car park (Wilkin & Sons Ltd, Factory Hill, Tiptree, Essex, CO5 0RF) between from 2:15pm leaving for the venue at 2.45pm. The idea is to turn up at the venue at the same time so we can park together.

Latest Update the charity this year is Reach Life Without Limits and a poster for the event is attached. The ticket for the charity event is £12.50 per person payable on the day.
Food Fruit Strawberry Product Natural foods

·
*Registered
2010 SLK200
5 Posts
John and Ann Hall would like to invite SLKWorld members along with other local car clubs to their annual charity Strawberry Cream Tea and Garden Party on Saturday 25th June from 3:00pm to 6:00pm ( Timing to be confirmed ). They have been running this event for a few years now and they run it in aid of charities. Full details will be provided nearer the date. However if you follow the link to last years event Charity Strawberry Cream Tea and Garden Party - Tiptree Essex Saturday 24th July 2021 | Mercedes SLK World this will give you a flavour ( no pun intended ) of the event.

The location of the meet is Ashley Farm, Newbridge Road, Tiptree, Essex CO5 OJA.

@MartinatMersea confirmed.
Hi Martin,

Please, add us to the list as well.
We really liked it last year and it will be nice to see you, again.
Robert and Gosia

·
*Registered
2010 SLK200
6 Posts
John and Ann Hall would like to invite SLKWorld members along with other local car clubs to their annual charity Strawberry Cream Tea and Garden Party on Saturday 25th June from 3:00pm to 6:00pm ( Timing to be confirmed ). They have been running this event for a few years now and they run it in aid of charities. Full details will be provided nearer the date. However if you follow the link to last years event Charity Strawberry Cream Tea and Garden Party - Tiptree Essex Saturday 24th July 2021 | Mercedes SLK World this will give you a flavour ( no pun intended ) of the event.

@MartinatMersea Martin and June Confirmed.
@KevD Kev and Neha Confirmed
@dbgrn Dave and Heather Confirmed
@Roberto1968 Robert and Gosia Confirmed
@55russamg Russ and Kate Confirmed
@Law Breaker John To be confirmed
@Col Col and Jo Confirmed
@Carspito55 Paul and Kizzy Confirmed
Hi Martin,

please can you put us down for this one ?

Many thanks

Marty and Liba

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
11,540 Posts
@MartinatMersea
Hi Martin,
Unfortunately, we have a family event that I wasn’t aware of that conflicts with this weekend, so we’re now going to need to withdraw from the event. So sorry for the change, and I’m really sorry that we’ll now be missing what I know will be a great event.
Cheers, Dave.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts