Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wednesday night in Athens the mighty reds 'Liverpool :hail:' take on 'AC Milan' for the title of Champions of Europe.
This is the most important football (AKA Soccer) match this year, is anyone else out there a Liverpool fan?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am an Arsenal fan, but they're not playing that good this season...
My girlfriend is an Arsenal fan also :(
They have had a very poor season by their standards but are in the process of rebuilding the team.
I think the current Arsenal team will come good in the 2008 - 2009 season.

·
Registered
684 Posts
My girlfriend is an Arsenal fan also :(
They have had a very poor season by their standards but are in the process of rebuilding the team.
I think the current Arsenal team will come good in the 2008 - 2009 season.
I hope so too! :hb:

Don't know why... but just don't like MU~ :mad:

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I'm a liverpool fan, Chances of seeing it here are slim. may have to check out the local irish bars. last resort pay for it off cable.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Another Gunners fan here...well, I did live in London :)

Yeah, disappointing season for us by our standards...losing Henry for large stretches didn't help. Young uns are getting some good experience though. Fabregas could be a cracker!

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Ac Milan Fan and I like Bayern Munich plus chealsea, sometimes I kind of like watching ManU .

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
DELETE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm a massive United fan....and HATE LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the fact they got to the final and we didin't is killing me. i'm not watching the final becaus ei couldn't bare to see Liverpool win. I am backing AC Milan all the way..and Kaka is going to ruin you guys.

Arsenal are a great side, they spent this season learning each other and next season their heads will come strong and i warn you, they will be THE side next season, after United...who just bought Hargreaves from Bayern..which is fantastic!!

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
I like to watch good football and I dont care who is doing it. ManU did it this season in England, Lyon in France, Sevilla in Spain and Stuttgart in Germany.

But Mohammed: Who is Chelsky and Bayern München? Never heard of it :D

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Athens Georgia, heck that ain't far from here. Never heard of them teams though, are they high school teams??? I have always been a Vikins fan, to watch them play in -30 degree weather, snortin like bulls is awsum. When I played football in high school, I waz little and got throwed around alot til I realized that my head waz bout even wid them big guys crotches and then I turned tha tide.....a :hb:in tha right place will make tha bigguns weave like a mule hit in tha head wid a board. :tu:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DELETE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm a massive United fan....and HATE LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the fact they got to the final and we didin't is killing me. i'm not watching the final becaus ei couldn't bare to see Liverpool win. I am backing AC Milan all the way..and Kaka is going to ruin you guys.

Arsenal are a great side, they spent this season learning each other and next season their heads will come strong and i warn you, they will be THE side next season, after United...who just bought Hargreaves from Bayern..which is fantastic!!
Someone call SECURITY it's gonna kick off in here!!!!!!!:D
I loathe Scumchester United!!!!!!!
You will soon here the crys of 'We won it siiiiixxxxxxx times in Athens'

:Beer: N4PWJ

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Someone call SECURITY it's gonna kick off in here!!!!!!!:D
I loathe Scumchester United!!!!!!!
You will soon here the crys of 'We won it siiiiixxxxxxx times in Athens'

:Beer: N4PWJ
NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is all i have heard in work haha. alot my colleagues and mates are avid Liverpool fans, and the banter is great, all good natured obviously.
My father is a mad Liverpool fan also and once held a box for 2 seasons, but got rid of it as i refused to go.lol
i honestly just couldn't handle them winning it. (worse than blaaaady Chelsea winning the FA cup last Sat).

Erkybaby we have started a feud ;):Beer::tu:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Erkybaby we have started a feud ;):Beer::tu:
Nothing like a bit of Scouse Vs Scumchester banter!

Surely you can find it in you heart to support Liverpool tomorrow night?
I would if it was Scumchester in the final :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Right I'm off to nick some wheel caps and collect my giro! ;);)

YNWA

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm with the Man U faction of SLK World. Huge Fan.

Can't believe we lost the FA Cup final. Next season will be ours...in all competitions. With Hargreaves coming and another ace striker on the way (Hopefully Torres) we'll be unstoppable.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm with the Man U faction of SLK World. Huge Fan.

Can't believe we lost the FA Cup final. Next season will be ours...in all competitions. With Hargreaves coming and another ace striker on the way (Hopefully Torres) we'll be unstoppable.

Where's the scousers? Help I'm out numbered :confused:

Oh yes I forgot most are in Greece preapring to watch us win the CUP!:bannana:

:Beer:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.