Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Challenge's big brother (ML350) was delivered Saturday by DPatrick in Evansville, Indiana. Linda is very proud of her "big new truck!"

Although I'm a hypercritical kind of guy, the quality of fit and finish of the M is absolutely flawless. The ride is super quiet and smooth. I can't believe how well the command and all the other gadgets work....almost intuitive. The NAV is simply amazing!

My hat is off to the DPatrick Motors team. Both the dealerership management and salesperson Bill went out of their way at every opportunity to make sure we were satified. Even had the opportunity to speak with Challenge's Master Mechanic Travis about our new addition. He seemed as excited about working on it as we were about getting it. True car guys one and all!

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,326 Posts
Nice!!!! Enjoy!!

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
It's good to see you taking care of Linda ;);)

:Beer:

Reactions: Gregg

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Congratulations!

Reactions: Gregg

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not waxed or detailed yet! However, I have acquired a suitable stepladder so as to reach the top! Plan on a solo detailing party this weekend! Will apply wax to all the virgin surfaces while simultaneously listening to jazz and practicing my drinking skills. OH YES!!!!!!

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
. . . . I have acquired a suitable stepladder so as to reach the top! . . . .
I was wondering how you were going to do that :)

. . . . Plan on a solo detailing party this weekend! Will apply wax to all the virgin surfaces . . . . .
I would check the build date, and possibly send an email to Phillip at detailersdomain 1st - I think you're meant to leave new paint a couple of months before waxing it????

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK280
3,917 Posts
Congrats on the new ML. A pair of MBs in the garage always looks so slick. Rather than big brother/little brother - I'm thinking more of Twins like Swarzenegger and Devito. We have the little brother to your ML (GLK350 - downsized from the Escalade).

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu:Congratulations on your/her ML350. Very nice and classy. Wasn't it a factory order? I know they're assembled in Vance, AL. Seems like a fast delivery, at least to me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.