Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i am new to mercedes, i got a 2001 slk 230 today can somone help me do slk's come with a cd changer as standard or is it a extra and where would it be if it had one.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,187 Posts
some had the 6 cd changer in the glovebox. did u look? it was an option so u might not have it

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cd

yes looked not in there had a look in boot not in there i did not know if they fitted them as standard, i ve put my old head unit in any way. thanks for reply.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Hey Harv - shoot me a PM with your VIN and an email address, and I'll pull the data card for you - that will at least tell you what it left the factory with.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,187 Posts
if u do not have enuff posts to pm, then just go to the new member section and say hello to everyone's new welcomes and u will have enuff posts to pm in no time

·
Registered
37 Posts
Then again, who needs cd-changers who cant read mp3 cd's when newer headunits can read mp3 from dvd/usb? 1 disc with more music then 35/40 cd's! Thats quite the change ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pm

Hey Harv - shoot me a PM with your VIN and an email address, and I'll pull the data card for you - that will at least tell you what it left the factory with.
has some as i get 15 posts i will pm you, thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.