Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy down the street just gave me a CD containing Carsoft however, he has lost the USB to OBD11 plug on the car. Now I have a Palmer Scan XL that uses the ELM327 Interface and I tried the ELM 327 with CarSoft but it didn't work so is the Carsoft (Mercedes) same as AutoEnginuity It must have it's own Interface to work, and if so are the cable available anyplace?

Thanks

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Have done some checking and looks like a need a MB multiplexer which I can get from ebay..

Thanks anyway everyone..

·
Registered
790 Posts
A guy down the street just gave me a CD containing Carsoft however, he has lost the USB to OBD11 plug on the car. Now I have a Palmer Scan XL that uses the ELM327 Interface and I tried the ELM 327 with CarSoft but it didn't work so is the Carsoft (Mercedes) same as AutoEnginuity It must have it's own Interface to work, and if so are the cable available anyplace?

Thanks
Wow....I think this must be some different foreign SLK language !! ;)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sorry I make it so hard for you to understand guys will get my 12 year old nephew to help me out next time....:butt::butt::butt::D:D:D

Heaven forbid that someone can't figure out that when I said he had lost the OBD11 to USB I meant the cable not the plug itself. Some mothers kids..lmao

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.