Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a Cars and Coffee meet at RSP Motorsports just outside London on Sunday 13th August. 08:00-11:00

I am definitely going probably arrive around 9am.....anyone wishing to join up send me a PM or reply here and we can make arrangements to travel in convoy or meet up somewhere en-route.

RSP-Motorsports

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
12,499 Posts
I am definitely going probably arrive around 9am.....

RSP-Motorsports
You just want to get there earlier this time before the donuts are all gone :surprise: :tu:

Not me this time: grandson's 8th birthday party :grin:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You just want to get there earlier this time before the donuts are all gone :surprise: :tu:

Not me this time: grandson's 8th birthday party :grin:
Sorry you can't make it ...I think there is one more after this one.....and donuts are bad...they add weight to the car after you eat them:surprise:

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
12,499 Posts
.....and donuts are bad...they add weight to the car after you eat them:surprise:
I agree 100%. And they ALL end up in my right foot. It's always heavier after I have one or two :wink:

·
Registered 2015 SLK 350
509 Posts
I am in kinda, I will confirm later in the week. I would appreciate it if you guys did not make negative comments about one of the main food groups!

·
Registered 2015 SLK 350
509 Posts
Meeting Place

There is a Cars and Coffee meet at RSP Motorsports just outside London on Sunday 13th August. 08:00-11:00

I am definitely going probably arrive around 9am.....anyone wishing to join up send me a PM or reply here and we can make arrangements to travel in convoy or meet up somewhere en-route.

RSP-Motorsports
I will be attending with my grandson Graydyn. Where are meeting?

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cars / Coffee

I will be attending with my grandson Graydyn. Where are meeting?
I tried to PM you numerous times in the last 30 minutes but for whatever reason they all failed...maybe something wrong with the system...or you'll get about 8 PM's!

Looks like I am it...everyone else is other wise occupied.....so I'll meet you at Tim's around 9. I think I still have your cell so I'll try calling you en-route.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts