Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone in the Louisville, KY, area, Captain's Quarters hosts Cars 'n' Coffee the second Saturday of every month from 9a - 11a ET during the warmer months. It's a bunch of motorheads showing off their rides while the restaurant serves some breakfast items and coffee. It's on the river, so it makes a nice spot to visit, but also an opportunity to show off your ride while looking at some Lambo's, Ferraris, '50's Chevy's, Rods, Corvettes, Rice burners, Cobra replicas, Rolls's, etc. Nice people with nice cars.

I was one of 3 MB's there just recently (mine, an SL500 and an older MB sedan), so it would be nice to see a better MB presence.

Next event is July 11. Cost is $5 per car, but not sure if cost covers breakfast (didn't eat).

5700 Captain’s Quarters Rd
Prospect, KY 40059
https://www.google.com/maps/place/5...2!3m1!1s0x88697662b3ec432f:0xbe908c792b23527a

Let me know if you intend to go!

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,712 Posts
There's a Cars & Coffee group (facebook group) that meets every Saturday morning here in Columbus, Ohio at the Lennox Town Center in the parking lot right outside of Cup O'Joe's. They meet from 9 until noon and sometimes do a drive/run. I've gone to there's a couple of times, generally I see a couple MB of sedans there, similar to what you see, no SLK's or SL's. They can be fun and you can meet a lot of people. One guy brought his Mclaren a couple of weeks ago, needless to say it was the star of the informal gathering. I'd like to have another meet like we did last year in Indy, but I've been part of a merger from hell since last year, and it's really keeping me busy this summer. I would like one by the end of the summer/fall.

·
Registered 2006 SLK55 AMG
166 Posts
C&C Nov 14th

Would they still be gathering for Cars N Coffee in Louisville on Nov 14th? I might venture done and bring the SLK55 if the weather is nice. Be a chance to see my Daughter.

Irish

1 - 3 of 3 Posts