Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First Saturday of every month. I'll be there like I normally am, hopefully along with Steve (320 Dreamer) in his Green SLK32.

It's in Carrabba's Parking lot on Coolsprings BLVD. in Franklin, TN. From 9:00 to 11:00

Pic from last months Cars n' Coffee, (Not my photo)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Dog,

Are they still doing the Cars n Coffee in Franklin on the first Sat of every month? How many SLK's usually show up? I think I saw the red AMG you asked me about in new members forum. Saw it the the airport last night when I was there picking up my son. Mine is much better looking. ;)

Crow

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen a couple SLR's. Steve's SLK32, Mario's C32, and my SLK55 are normally there. The next one won't be until March though. I'm currently without a car, :( but fear not! It'll be back to me soon enough with a few extra ponies under the hood :)

I'd love to see your AMG, if you have time I'll arrange a lunch deal somewhere with you, Steve (320Dreamer) and John (not on these boards). All big time car enthusiast .

If interested PM me and I'll give you my Cell number.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First weekend in March 2012 a go? If yes I will try and be there.
If I have my car back I'll be there (pending rain of course)

If I don't have my car I'll probably still be there lol. I got your PM, but been so busy lately I haven't had a chance to call. Sorry :(

·
Registered
166 Posts
Shame it's not closer to Knoxville because I spend a decent amount of time in that area. I'm down there at least six months out of the year off and on.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shame it's not closer to Knoxville because I spend a decent amount of time in that area. I'm down there at least six months out of the year off and on.
Easter weekend there are several of us going to the Dragon. I'll be staying from Thursday till Sunday. You should meet us in the mountains :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
I can do that! 129 and the Fontana area are a playground for me and I always enjoy myself down there. I'm just hardly ever over around Nashville unless friends drag me to Import Alliance.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I was there yesterday with the only SLK. Mostly BMW's and Porsche's. Maybe catch up with you guys later this year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts