Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case you aren't doing anything, the wife and I are planning to attend the monthly Tucson Cars & Coffee. The event is held at AJ's Fine Foods' parking lot starting at 7am. I hope to see more than one SLK there:tu:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Brian,

I am planning on being there, so that makes two SLK's at least. Hopefully some other Southern Arizona SLK owners can make it.

Regards,
Mel

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brian,

I am planning on being there, so that makes two SLK's at least. Hopefully some other Southern Arizona SLK owners can make it.

Regards,
Mel
Looking forward to meeting! I'll keep my eyes out for a beee-u-tif-ful Firemist Red '55!:tu:

·
Registered
460 Posts
I will be there in spirit! I am flying into Phoenix on the 12 th........ Missed it by that much!!!!!

How about Scottsdale Saturday night? Sapporo's on Scottsdale Rd????????

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be there in spirit! I am flying into Phoenix on the 12 th........ Missed it by that much!!!!!

How about Scottsdale Saturday night? Sapporo's on Scottsdale Rd????????

I don't know how long you're visiting this time, but the Tucson Cars&Coffee is every second Sat of the month. There's a C&C in Scottsdale every first Sat of the month. Cold Shot goes to the one in Scottsdale every so often. PM him and maybe you guys can meet up!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pictures from Saturday's Event

After an chilly morning low of 34 degrees, the sun was out, the wind was calm, and it was an absolutely beautiful morning to enjoy some fine autos and coffee. Thanks to Mel, the fine owner of a 2006 Firemist Red '55 (user "RV6AFLYER"). It was great to meet you!

Here are the most important shots of the 2 lone SLK's. Please see the rest of the photo album here

1 - 7 of 7 Posts