Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered 2015 SLK 350
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Anyone interested in attending a cars and coffee event hosted by RSP Motorsports. The next event will be held on Sunday August 14th from 9am to 11am. RSP is a an independent Service Centre and Performance Tuning Centre specializing in Mercedes, Porsche and BMW. They are located on the east side of london. The cars and coffee events attract a large number of cars and there is lots of room for a delegation of SLK'S. During the event there is an opportunity to tour their dyne :surprise tuning facility. Let me know if you are interested in attending this event. Did I mention the coffee and donuts are FREE.:surprise:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Anyone interested in attending a cars and coffee event hosted by RSP Motorsports. The next event will be held on Sunday August 11th from 9am to 11am. RSP is a an independent Service Centre and Performance Tuning Centre specializing in Mercedes, Porsche and BMW. They are located on the east side of london. The cars and coffee events attract a large number of cars and there is lots of room for a delegation of SLK'S. During the event there is an opportunity to tour their dyne :surprise tuning facility. Let me know if you are interested in attending this event. Did I mention the coffee and donuts are FREE.:surprise:
Count me in......only because of the donuts:laugh:

·
Registered 2015 SLK 350
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quick reminder - Sunday is coming up fast if you are interested in attending the cars and coffee meet at RSP motorsports, London. It is an opportunity to take a look at a good indy garage that offers excellent facilities. If you're interested in checking out a state of the art tuning outfit this is it. You will also get to look at some very nice automobiles. Please send me a pm and I will forward meeting details.

Cheers, Ken

·
Registered
905 Posts
Cars and Coffee London - Time well spent

Quick reminder - Sunday is coming up fast if you are interested in attending the cars and coffee meet at RSP motorsports, London. It is an opportunity to take a look at a good indy garage that offers excellent facilities. If you're interested in checking out a state of the art tuning outfit this is it. You will also get to look at some very nice automobiles. Please send me a pm and I will forward meeting details.

Cheers, Ken

Well for those of you in Southern Ontario who elected not to attend for your free coffee and donuts here are some pics.

Time well spent in the company of other enthusiasts, quite a few of exotics showed up,probably nearly a 100 cars throughout the morning and Ken and I managed to corner the owner of RSP Motorsports who gave us a personal tour of his garage, dyno, etc; So he has definitely won us over as new customers....the donuts may have helped:laugh:
Anyway I would encourage those living in SW Ontario or if you fancy a drive from the GTA like me, it's well worth it (I think the last one is September).

Attachments

·
Registered
905 Posts
Cheers for sharing the pics.

Looks like a great event.

At least the 171 and 172 were represented.
Well we had to fly the flag..:laugh: The Hell Cat parked next to us was mean looking...and we even got an invite to some future events by an exotic car club....note I put the word 'car' in there >:D
We are both going for the stage 1 Tuning when it can be arranged...:laugh:

Although Ken did have a mishap later in the day.:crying:..I am sure he will advise you and Jeff accordingly

·
Super Moderator UK SLK 55 AMG 2007
26,233 Posts
That's the beauty of going to events, you get to make new friends and learn about other events too.

It's convincing those that have never been that these things are fun.

You don't need to know the ins and outs of cars, just enjoy them.

Hope Ken is ok!

·
Registered
905 Posts
That's the beauty of going to events, you get to make new friends and learn about other events too.

It's convincing those that have never been that these things are fun.

You don't need to know the ins and outs of cars, just enjoy them.

Hope Ken is ok!

Ken is OK no physical damage...no car accident or anything....no doubt he will post something if he wants to:|

·
Registered 2015 SLK 350
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
After a great day out at the Cars and Coffee meet with Chris. I headed home and decides that I should try and change the LED lights I have had trouble with. So, I jacked the car up on the passenger side of the car and all of a sudden I heard this horrible noise. The car had slipped off the jack snapping the jacking pad off and created a large crack in the fibreglass panel that runs underneath the door it also created a large dent in the right front fender. I suspect I am looking at major costs for repairs. Fortunately I was not under the car setting the jack stands but it was close.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
95,101 Posts
Oh no! Hope you are alright Ken

·
Registered 2015 SLK 350
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Jeff, yes I am ok but I am sick about my car. I will take it to 3 body shops tomorrow for estimates and get the bad news on the cost of repairs. I don't even know at this point whether this will be taken care of by my insurance. I might be on the hook for it, I will know tomorrow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts