Premium Member
11,022 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,022 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I live near New Braunfels. I'd love to join you all but It's about a 4 hr drive to DFW to meet up with you all. It you ever want to meet 1/2 way, I'll definitely drive up to meet you all. Maybe a road trip to tour the Dr Pepper museum in Waco?

·
Premium Member
11,022 Posts
I live near New Braunfels. I'd love to join you all but It's about a 4 hr drive to DFW to meet up with you all. It you ever want to meet 1/2 way, I'll definitely drive up to meet you all. Maybe a road trip to tour the Dr Pepper museum in Waco?

@Gary Wolfe sounds like you should set up a Dr. Pepper tour for September for your SLK Texas group! Sounds like a great tour & road trip! >:D

·
Premium Member
11,022 Posts
I spoke to @Windrestrictor yesterday they may be interested in hosting an event for the Texas group in the future. @RNVSLK contact Ashli 972/487-5987

·
Registered
615 Posts
LOL, any later and it will get "ungodly " hot.
Suck it up buddy. :laugh:
Yeah, I didn't think of that. But this evening was pretty cool* - mowed the back 40 and barely worked up a sweat. Seeya there as of this writing.

*For ferriners, 90 is considered cool here.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks @SLKomatic for coming out had a blast hearing all your drive and kill stories, I know you have a whole lot more.
I'll definitely organize another for next month.
Stay tuned.

Attachments

·
Registered
615 Posts
Thanks a bunch for getting this started!! You da man. Let's keep it up. I have no life, need to find stuff to do, especially car-related.

Glad my usual black cloud couldn't find me over there. And only 89º going home. Almost froze.

This guy's 10 year old SLK looks as good as my new SLC. Very humbling. :)

·
Premium Member
11,022 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts