Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Are you worried about finding holiday gifts? Or maybe you're just looking for an idea? CARiD has you covered with perfect gifts for the holiday season and

beyond. At our website you will find many useful products starting with car and truck accessories and finishing with various home / shop / garage tools,

electronics, fishing, hunting and camping gear. We have excellent gifts for every budget, whether you want to spend a lot or a little.

Click on the banners below to browse our website and choose the gifts you can't go wrong buying.

To make your gift search and navigation on the website easier we divided our gift sections according to the price range to perfectly fit in your budget.
The best present for any automotive enthusiast is car or truck parts and accessories. Check out the list of style and performance products for your ride

by clicking on a banner.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Bad experience!

I ordered a pair of Spyder headlights from CARiD about 10 days ago,so I called today to check on the status of my order and was placed on hold for 15 minutes. When the rep return he stated he could not find my order and will call me back very shortly, guess what that never happened. I called back after 6 hours and spoke to someone else and got the same story "Please hold on while I check on your order" Return to the phone several times and finally told me that my order has not been shipped. But my confirmation stated that my order should arrived to me by the 22 Dec 14. I request to speak with a supervisor and was told they do not have a supervisor their at the moment. So now I am getting frustrated. I kindly told the gentleman to cancel my order and he stated my credit card should be credited Friday the 26 Dec 14. I wish I would have research their reviews and that would have told me the whole story. Many bad reviews for this company was found on the internet. Will order my Spyder headlights from Amazon once my credit card is credited. Bummer

·
Vendor
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
daracus, I truly apologize for your bad experience with us. Due to the holiday season we have high volume of calls and we're doing our best to handle them in time. Sorry to hear that you had to cancel your order. I do understand, that there is no excuse, but from our side we are doing our best to get all the orders delivered in time. However, as an online retailer, we depend on the manufacturer and shipping companies here.
Once your order is cancelled, you will get confirmation email about the refund. Once again accept our apologies. We'll do our best to change your impression from negative to positive in future, if you give us one more chance. Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Refund!

I have been patiently waiting for my refund without any luck. Please take note of this company and their reviews.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts