Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,745 Posts
moving this to the 'caring for your slk' section

do a search for your question, top right, because it has been answered before or just scroll through this section's threads

http://www.slkworld.com/caring-your-slk/

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
As you probably know, there are as many choices as there are people on this forum, and you'll find many products that will do a great job. Nothing could probably be called "the best", except in subjective terms. With that being said...

I do a damp wipedown of my interior with a clean microfiber towel, especially the leather, every time I wash my ride. That not only helps with ongoing maintenance but provides some hydration the leather requires. Product-wise, I've used Zaino Z9 Cleaner and Z10 Conditioner on my leather for years -- has worked well for me, including the great lingering leather smell the Z10 provides. I use the Z10 on simulated leather materials as well, such as the dash, and still do today. It's not sticky, a dust magnet, or too shiny as some products are. I am presently using Leather Master Cleaner and their Conditioner on my parchment (tan) leather seats. Applying the conditioner every couple of months makes the eventual blue jeans transfer problem on light leather seats a simple matter to deal with. If it's helpful, a more complete list of all products I use to maintain the interior of my rides is on my personal website HERE. Just click the two "+" symbols you see to expand the list.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts