Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SLK 200. Couple from Rhyl ( North Wales ) pulled up next to me while i was getting the tyres done today.

Carded the lass in the passenger seat.

Turns out they are also ex South Africa so spent 1/2 hour chewing the fat!

Hopefully they join in as they are also car trip types!

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS: will need some more cards!

·
Premium Member
11,243 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes please Dave.

there seem to be a LOT of slk's around here. Theres a white R172 with custom plate nearby that I keep missing ...... :)

Must start to keep track of the Rego's

·
Super Moderator
25,325 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,243 Posts
I'm down to my last 3 or 4 Dave. Happy to maximise your time at the counter:grin:
While you're there Dave.

(My address will be PM'd to you shortly.)
Yes please Dave.

there seem to be a LOT of slk's around here. Theres a white R172 with custom plate nearby that I keep missing ...... :)

Must start to keep track of the Rego's
Cards will be in the post to all of you sometime this week! :tu:

·
Premium Member
11,243 Posts
. Card? Where can we get these cards from, will put some in the car. Saw a beautiful silver R170 320 on the M1 near Sheffield the other day. Wanted to chat, but at 70mph was tricky lol
http://www.slkworld.com/general-discussion/50921-slkworld-business-cards-6.html#post3013065

As you're in the UK, just send me a PM with your name and address and I'll post some cards out to you. :D

You should be fine to send me a PM, even though you have less than 15 posts, as I'm a moderator here and you can PM moderators regardless of the number of posts. :tu:

If you'd like to send PMs to other members, just get your post count up by welcoming a few more members here:
New Members Introduce Yourself Here - Mercedes Benz SLK Forum

1 - 13 of 13 Posts