Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seasons over for Car Shows, but there is one last one in December, kind of a Toys for Tots Show, weather permitting. Here's the 3 season haul. Group close to the nose is 2014, 2015 for the group closer to the trunk, and the middle is 2016. We had a lot of rain this past summer and a lot of shows I would have went to got rained out. I figure it's been roughly 55 shows, 35 awards, and 275 hours roughly. So I guess I know why I'm attached to the Dawg at the hip. You spend that much time with your car talking to people about it, you've got to love it. It draws a lot of attention at the shows since you rarely see one around here. It's always a big draw. Sorry about the shadows/washout, it's that time of the year and it's tough as my driveway doesn't get much sun, just enough to mess up a picture!

Throwing a fall in Ohio picture, just because! :)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
95,062 Posts
Look at all that hardware Bob! If you would have made it to the picnic you would have won another!

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe for the long distance, all our cars are good. I know I've been fairly quiet about this all season, but I figured I'd hit everyone up after the wrap up! Except for the rain during the summer, it's been a good season, fall has been a good time to show.

·
Premium Member 2008 SLK55 AMG "Mabel"
14,466 Posts
Hey Bob, the Dawg looks good whatever the lighting. Congratulations on your show results mate. :tu:

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, I was going for the moving camo effect! I waited out the sun for 2 hours, a bright full sun picture just wasn't going to happen in my driveway, until late spring! :) Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts