Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of staggered OEM wheels off a Mercedes SLK, 5x112 bolt pattern, 16x7 Fronts (37 offset) and 16x8 Rears (30 offset), no centercaps. Driver side wheels are in excellent condition, passenger side have some curb rash. Would make a great spare set or winter set. (posted pictures in separate thread)

Mercedes SLK230 windscreen: OEM, clips between the two head rests, really knocks down the wind and noise.

Mercedes OEM car cover: used on the SLK230, however it is very big and will easily fit an E or S or C-class or CLK.

Napa Gold oil filter for SLK230 - brand new, never used

Mercedes OEM SLK230 owners manual with OEM leather binder

Make an offer on any of it. I have a ton of feedback on ebay and Audizine if you need references. The SLK wasn't a good fit for our lifestyle, so it has been sold.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,649 Posts
he only has 13 posts so needs 2 more to pm, fyi

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Almost to PM status, lol.

Just to clarify about the car cover: it is OEM, but not made custom for the SLK as it is huge and can easily accommodate a sedan.

·
96,649 Posts
eye,

If you wish to become PM (Private Message)- capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
eye,

If you wish to become PM (Private Message)- capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.
Yep, already did that when I bought my SLK last year.

I still don't see anywhere on my post where I can hit EDIT?

·
96,649 Posts
sometimes it takes a while to kick in after 15 posts. logout and back in and see

bottom should say send pm, edit, quote, etc

·
96,649 Posts
i don't remember, thought so now that u mention it, but he also did not have 15 posts so maybe he could not edit anything

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still can't edit my post (15 criteria met). It would be nice so I can add/delete items as they are sold or have more to add.

Here is my windscreen from my 98 R170:

·
96,649 Posts
and you have logged out and back in?

i sent u a pm or post here what u want us to edit/delete for you

·
Premium member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,926 Posts
There's no editing in the For Sale forums. This was discussed not too long ago, including a reply from Helena. Can't find the thread right now. Anyways, mods can alter the post as you want.

·
96,649 Posts
true, true. i forget many things these days! lol!

·
96,649 Posts
ssmokee,

Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

You might want to post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already.

Some tips to make your visit here more enjoyable:

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top right of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response and only once. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
New members and guests should be aware that the 'New Posts' link next to the 'Search' link top right of the info bar is a great way to see all of the posts you have missed since you were on the forum last. Remember to click 'mark forums read' under ‘quick links’ when you leave.
Also vote or enter our Ride of the Month competition: ROTM Submissions & Voting - Mercedes Benz SLK World Forum
Thank you,
Jeff
Moderator/Founding Member

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.