Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 Lamborghini Gallardo!!!

Just a few pics...more than what any words can describe...!!!

This last one looks like I'm winning!! (It's nice to dream...) :wink:

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Nice pics of the SLK, noticed a red car in the background on a few of them :D:D

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Nice pics of the SLK, noticed a red car in the background on a few of them :D:D
lol..

thanks for sharing B4TM4N, the gallardo spyder is my fav. car, that's a coupe, nice nonetheless. I love those cars, they sound so nice with an aftermarket exhaust.

I would be doing backflips too if I had a chance to ride/drive that beast. Your orion blue SLK looks good, nice house too, your family's?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
too bad you couldn't share a sound clip of the exhaust. there are few sounds as sweet as a lambo exhaust.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Thanks for sharing, after seeing some nicely spec'd Gallardo Spyders and a Superleggera here I am starting to like the Lamborghini.

What I noticed its quiet small compared to other supercars and has a rearview camera to park it in smaller parking spaces.

However, I cannot make my mind which sounds better the F430 or the Gallardo. The F430 sounds sweet when the valves open like a Mega Bomb were it sounds very very loud and can be heared from far away.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I love the Gallardo. It's a great looking piece of machinery. I think there's very little that looks as good.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
stunning.
but i wouldnt have chosen red. lairy colours suit the gallardos, id have orange or yellow.

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
stunning.
but i wouldnt have chosen red. lairy colours suit the gallardos, id have orange or yellow.
. . . Lime Green - stands out a bit better when there's an SLK in the fore(or back)ground !!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
you have green on the ehad wolly!!!

look at the wheels on the lambo, are they not just the most beautiful wheels ever? i love these new facelift ones.

·
10,723 Posts
I agree the wheels are simple and sporty at the same time.

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
. . . Lime Green - stands out a bit better when there's an SLK in the fore(or back)ground !!
lime green FTW.

look at the wheels on the lambo, are they not just the most beautiful wheels ever? i love these new facelift ones.
x3, I totally agree, those wheels and the ones on the RS4 is the best looking stock wheels ever.

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Now is that not THE BEST colour for a Lambo :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:
I think so. :hb::hail::hail::hail:

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Such nice colors! The Orian Blue on the SLK is so beautiful!

The Audi is nice, especially in the red with red / black interior. We have tons of them here. Mostly in yellow, green and silver.

They are a dissapointment to me. If you want an easy to drive mid-engine car, get an Acura NSX. Lambo's should be loud, hot and hard to drive at low speeds.

We even have a VW Veyron here.

I do not think the V-10 has that sweet of an exhaust note. Find a Murcialago and listen to the V-12 instead.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OMG Ynot that is THE SWEETEST PICTURE of the Lime Green Gallardo I've ever seen in my life!!!

You've officially given me a new reason to excell in life...

If you have anymore (or if not even, just that pic) can you email the full-res pics to me?! I would love you (more than I already do) forever!!

You've officially given 1000 future people future jobs. You should thank yourself for being a humanitarian. I'm all in!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Wow, I have never seen a red Gallardo, actually it looks hot indeed. Thanks for sharing!

·
10,723 Posts
QUOTE=PaKKo;54758]Beauty Lambo! but ... you cant drive it with the roof down :D[/QUOTE]

You can with a Gallardo spyder, it also has a unique natural feature which causes panties to go down; now can the SLK do that:biglaugh: in a location filled with Bespoke,Exotic and Supercars.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Haha. That reminds me of a recent car visit.

A friend and I were bored on our lunch so we decided to drive over to the Honda dealership and check out the new Accord. No real interest, I just wanted to see it. We get to the dealership and spot the sedan. While we're looking at it, a salesperson (male about 22yrs old) greets us. We tell him we were just looking at the new Accord. He says, "What you want to check out is the 2 door Coupe. It's a real panty-dropper." WTF? I was blown away. Out of no where, he figures that would capture our attention. Well, it did but not in the sense he hoped. Instead of stirring our interest, we couldn't help but laugh. Come on. First, I really don't think cars are the be-all-end-all in attracting a female companion (read getting laid). Second, I can't see a young hot girl getting turned on by the fact you drive an ACCORD! WoW!

·
10,723 Posts
I can't see a young hot girl getting turned on by the fact you drive an ACCORD! WoW!

^^^^^

LOL, me too hard to imagine!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.