Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a leather wrapped AMG steering wheel from a 2012 Mercedes Benz SLK 350 R172 with the AMG Package.
It was on the car for only 1 year when I replaced it and only drove it for one month before storing the car for the winter, so it is in very good condition.
Does not come with the air bag. This wheel is over $2000 New through the dealer Please make a reasonable offer.

I also have the following parts that are from my 06 SLK R171 They are the following parts.

Theses parts are original OEM parts:
Emergency break cover
Gear console cover
Leather gearshift knob and boot
Trim for passenger and driver side dash

The beverage holder is made from Vavona wood (Cherry wood) This is not a glued on veneer piece It was built at the factory. I bought this as a complete set.

All reasonable offer will be considered.
Thanks

Cost for shipping and Handling will be seperate from the price agreed upon price of the item.

Note: I have pictures of the other stuff but it is to large to post them on here so please PM me with an e-mail and I will send them to you

mod: added seller's email per OP: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have a leather wrapped AMG steering wheel from a 2012 Mercedes Benz SLK 350 R172 with the AMG Package.

It was on the car for only 1 year when I replaced it and only drove it for one month before storing the car for the winter, so it is in very good condition.

Does not come with the air bag. This wheel is over $2000 New through the dealer Please make a reasonable offer.

I also have the following parts that are from my 06 SLK R171 They are the following parts.

Theses parts are original OEM parts:

Emergency break cover

Gear console cover

Leather gearshift knob and boot

Trim for passenger and driver side dash

The beverage holder is made from Vavona wood (Cherry wood) This is not a glued on veneer piece It was built at the factory. I bought this as a complete set.

All reasonable offer will be considered.

Thanks

Cost for shipping and Handling will be seperate from the price agreed upon price of the item.

Note: I have pictures of the other stuff but it is to large to post them on here so please PM me with an e-mail and I will send them to you

Hi do u have photos of the driver/pax side dash?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,464 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
4. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts