Registered
500 Posts

·
aka John
13,012 Posts

·
Registered 2002 SLK32 AMG
19 Posts
Can I upgrade/change out the paddle shifter to this? I have 2006. I hit the paddle shift a few times by accident and it went to first gear without me knowing.

Mercedes SLK 55 AMG PADDLE SHIFTERS (ROCKER SWITCH) | eBay

Thanks
the A171 267 0046 rocker switches from the Ebay add should be plug compatible with your car (plug and play already ... just may need to do a little bit of cutting on the pocket and perhaps fabricate a bezel) HOWEVER, I would buy them from the wholesale dealer network (only $108 shipped and no sales tax for california at www.oediscountparts.com/ )

oops forgot to mention .... leave the "A" off of the part number when checking at oediscountparts.com

Klinh ... I appreciate the mention of the AMG 63 Aluminum paddle conversion gonna be plug and play for early CLK55 models - MBWorld.org Forums .... (as it is one of my products : ), but that is for specific early models of AMGs (mostly sl, clk and e's from before 2006) and does not apply to R171s
Chris

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
the A171 267 0046 rocker switches from the Ebay add should be plug compatible with your car (plug and play already ... just may need to do a little bit of cutting on the pocket and perhaps fabricate a bezel) HOWEVER, I would buy them from the wholesale dealer network (only $108 shipped and no sales tax for california at www.oediscountparts.com/ )

Klinh ... I appreciate the mention of the AMG 63 Aluminum paddle conversion gonna be plug and play for early CLK55 models - MBWorld.org Forums .... (as it is one of my products : ), but that is for specific early models of AMGs (mostly sl, clk and e's from before 2006) and does not apply to R171s
Chris
Thank you for clarifying for everyone not in the know; this is a ‘stand up’ post!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.