Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short this past week I went to the beach house to relax in the sun. Went there to find some leaks from the water heater which caused some damage to the garage. I am going back this saturday for about a week to fix things up. During this time I won't be able to park in the garage obviously.

Would anyone be willing to let me borrow their car cover over that week? I will pay you back for postage to ship to me and will send it back clean and in the same shape as how you sent it. I just don't want all the salt water in the air to be all over my car as it's outside, which whoever has been at the beach for a week knows how nasty it can make a car. My baby is always garaged so I've never needed a cover until now and really don't want to buy one just for this occasion. I was thinking of buying a cheap one from the store, but do not want to risk any scratching. Although maybe some of you have a non MB one that has been fine and could let me know?

So if anyone could help me out that would be great!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I would suggest you pick one up from the SLK Store here. I have torn mine in the past and you will always find a use for it, even if the car is in the garage. Go for a trip for a week and the car cover over the car in the garage keeps it nice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.