Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, as the days are getting warmer around Calgary, I've found myself taking my SLK out more often than I thought I would.

I'd like to setup a meet and greet, then head out somewhere for a cruise.

Let's try to get together sometime this week?

Thanks.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Didn't get reply in time. Out with top down (heater full throttle). Drove to Bragg for ice cream. This site said you replied 21 hrs ago but email notification at 4:pm yesterday when I was on the road still (current time is 10:41 am). Volunteering at Legion this afternoon how about Wednesday? Will check both sites for reply. Graham

·
Registered 2006 SLK55 AMG
251 Posts
Unfortunately I'm busy for the rest of the week ... working stiff and all I'm afraid. Expect to be laid off at the end of March so there's always that to look forward to!
Yeah - I gather that the notification system used by SLKWorld is no where near realtime. No worries - lotsa time to connect yet.

tn

·
251 Posts
I'm taking this Friday off and plan on exercising the '55 for a bit. Supposed to be 15-16 degrees.

I'm aiming for the mountains, maybe Bragg Creek, Lake Louise etc. Anyone up for a drive?

tn

·
251 Posts
I'm thinking of being "someplace" for lunch time (12:30), but as you've gleaned I don't really have a preferred destination. Canmore, Cochrane, Bragg Creek ... perhaps Longview is closer to your way? Mmmm, beef jerky!

tn

·
Registered
87 Posts
How about the Chuck Wagon for lunch (11:30ish to avoid the crowds) Then to Longview with a stop at the Jerky shop then down to Lundbreck for coffee and back That will allow me to make steak dinner at the TV Legion.
Graham

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Have a good cruise guys! wish I was closer cause I'd be there in a flash. But we are still in storage here on the east coast in PEI for at least another 6 wks (hopefully no more):smile:

·
Registered
87 Posts
We are" making hay while the sun shines." Fully expect a meter of snow mid march, much needed for the moisture. Looks like you guys are still getting whacked hard!
G

·
Registered
87 Posts
"4:30" no problem. Destination can be adjusted to return times. Contact time can be either 11:30 ish or 12:30 ish, what is your preference?
G

·
251 Posts
Was great meeting you today Graham! And thanks for 'taking point' on our little trek. Blasting our SLK's through the foothills of the Rocky Mountains with the tops down ... in February; who'd have thought it!

tn

1 - 18 of 18 Posts