Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went out for my morning drive. Approach red light on Hiway 60, Brandon, Fl. 3 lanes eastbound. 3 cars median lane, Sheriff Deputy 3rd car back. I'm in middle lane, 1st in the chute. I look in side mirror to see what Deputy Dawg is up to and he is looking at me. Light still red. He changes lanes to be right behind me.
Did he think I was going to peel out right in front of him? Light changes green and I proceed to the speed limit and I have a shadow. Next light was already red and he whips out......his phone to take a picture. Light turns green, he changes lanes to make a u-turn and he is gone. Then I floored it!!!

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
Went out for my morning drive. Approach red light on Hiway 60, Brandon, Fl. 3 lanes eastbound. 3 cars median lane, Sheriff Deputy 3rd car back. I'm in middle lane, 1st in the chute. I look in side mirror to see what Deputy Dawg is up to and he is looking at me. Light still red. He changes lanes to be right behind me.
Did he think I was going to peel out right in front of him? Light changes green and I proceed to the speed limit and I have a shadow. Next light was already red and he whips out......his phone to take a picture. Light turns green, he changes lanes to make a u-turn and he is gone. Then I floored it!!!
I hope you took advantage of SmartTop while he was admiring your car! ;)

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wanted to know his intentions first. Nothing I hate worse than being pulled over with the top down for all to snicker at. But I would have if he pulled me over!

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,808 Posts
It's not how you get to the speed limit, just don't go over it!>:D

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts