Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've just got back from Devon (in my E Class (coz I don't have an SLK YET!)
and saw a number of SLK's.
I managed to accost four of them and give them cards that I found in my glove compartment left over from the set I had ages ago! The NEW set from Dave was on the doormat when I got home!
Anyway the first guy lived in a house that was built and owned by some friends of mine yonks ago! I saw the car and then the guy gardening, so stopped for a chat!
His was an olded model with 16inch wheels, and like all the others I spoke to, he said the car was VERY comfortable!! I was visiting the village to see the house I used to live in when I was a lad!
I spotted another SLK on Dartmoor by Haytor rocks, and he had an old 350 jobbie that he loved apart from not being able to get his golf clubs in the boot when the roof was down!
I also spotted and spoke to two others in Teignmouth, where I hired a small boat, went fishing, and caught 17 mackerel!!
On arrival home, I popped in to my local supermarket, and spied a blonde in a beautiful new white 250D, so managed to give her a card as well!
That was the week that was!
Now I've got to seriously start looking for my own SLK!!:surprise:
Mike.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,349 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.