Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bumper Sticker (on exterior of glass) or Plate Frame I'm making to put on the back of my car:

"Nice Car! Shame your turn signals already broke."

I was going to do "Unlike Your Mercedes (Porsche, BMW, Lexus, etc.) mine has working turn signals." but I thought that was just a bit to provacative. I do not want the car damaged.

The favorite bumper sticker I have and threatend to put on my Mom's minivan, but it would start a war in Texas. It's from www.bettybowers.com and it says:

"Unlike the hellbound, demonspawn in your car, my children are Saved!"

I also have one that I will never put on the car, even sitting in the window. It's got a southern belle with lots of cleavage showing out of her fuzzy sweater saying "9 out of 10 Baptist Divorcees Want Gays to Stop Undermining the Sanctity of Marriage." That would get it set on fire, for sure!

Ah, I love witty bumper stickers, but hate putting anything on the car that is permanent.

What's your favorite bumper sticker you've seen?

To quote Betty Bowers: "Love the sinner. Hate their clothes." :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
When the wife and I retire (years from now) I'll have the one that says "I wasn't born in TX, but I got here as soon as I could!"

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
On some grave stones you can read: "Unopened back"...so may be for the SLK could be okay "Opened back"

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
When the wife and I retire (years from now) I'll have the one that says "I wasn't born in TX, but I got here as soon as I could!"

Can I get that also, then below one saying "I was lucky to escape from the place where everyone has this bumpersticker?" hehe

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Can I get that also, then below one saying "I was lucky to escape from the place where everyone has this bumpersticker?" hehe
ABSOLUTELY!! :biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
haha good thread.
That post-it one made me laugh Gero!

·
Banned
696 Posts
Bumper Sticker (on exterior of glass) or Plate Frame I'm making to put on the back of my car:

"Nice Car! Shame your turn signals already broke."

I was going to do "Unlike Your Mercedes (Porsche, BMW, Lexus, etc.) mine has working turn signals." but I thought that was just a bit to provacative. I do not want the car damaged.

The favorite bumper sticker I have and threatend to put on my Mom's minivan, but it would start a war in Texas. It's from www.bettybowers.com and it says:

"Unlike the hellbound, demonspawn in your car, my children are Saved!"

I love all of those LandoverBaptist.com bumper strips.

I also have one that I will never put on the car, even sitting in the window. It's got a southern belle with lots of cleavage showing out of her fuzzy sweater saying "9 out of 10 Baptist Divorcees Want Gays to Stop Undermining the Sanctity of Marriage." That would get it set on fire, for sure!

Ah, I love witty bumper stickers, but hate putting anything on the car that is permanent.

What's your favorite bumper sticker you've seen?

To quote Betty Bowers: "Love the sinner. Hate their clothes." :biglaugh:

I love all of those LandoverBaptist.com bumper strips.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Since I´m getting a little old, I´m using such stickers:
Just say baby, dont ever try the name thing, burned every time. Heck I forget my own name most of the time. Baby, hunny, beautiful work but not names or Hey you or scank or slut or Ho or Uh Uh Uh. You get my drift.:tu: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: ??? Whats repeats????

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.