Entertainment $2,150
Lighting Package $1,090
AirGuide $350
Destination $875

Not sure if I need Panorama Roof or Magic Sky Control

·
Registered
144 Posts
Alas, the prices of the 55s 171 will finally drop like the 350s did.

Also, in regards to Pano Roof vs. Magic Sky. I'd say Pano is definitely worth it for 1k, because it makes you feel less claustrophobic. There just seems to be so much more room in the vehicle with the roof. Magic sky is cool, but not really essential, especially in Canada. Would rather put that 1.5k into other options. However, if money is not an issue, Magic all the way, right?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can see your point about the pano roof assisting in alleviating any claustrophobic feelings (wife) :)

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:)Thanks for the info. R172, things I like, things I don't. I hope I haven't lost that loving feeling....

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Complete hijack - well, not completely - mine came in at $84k - but every time I hear that quote, I have a flashback to Meg Ryan! :)
Every time someone mentions Meg Ryan, I can't help thinking about her bizzare interview with Michael Parkinson. She didn't so herself any favours that night at all..:td:

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Every time someone mentions Meg Ryan, I can't help thinking about her bizzare interview with Michael Parkinson. She didn't so herself any favours that night at all..:td:

True, but it's overwhelmed by my school-boy fantasies of "Take me to bed or lose me forever!"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.