Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Probably racing with the vx astra van. Anyone that knows white van drivers knows the veyron didnt have a chance. ;)

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
:hail:Astra caravan :hail:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
this is in most papers in the UK. Daily Mail has full page of it. I'm sure he wanted to keep it quiet and now he looks like a complete plonker! apparantly aquaplained into ditch on way home. London lads, two sons in the car, only bought last week and paid apparantly 850k for it. however i have seen pics of it in the showroom prior to purchase and it was advertised at 1.25million!!!!! 1 of 12 in the UK and 1 of 300 in world.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Two sons, aha!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this is in most papers in the UK. Daily Mail has full page of it. I'm sure he wanted to keep it quiet and now he looks like a complete plonker! apparantly aquaplained into ditch on way home. London lads, two sons in the car, only bought last week and paid apparantly 850k for it. however i have seen pics of it in the showroom prior to purchase and it was advertised at 1.25million!!!!! 1 of 12 in the UK and 1 of 300 in world.
Now it's 1 of 11 in the UK and 1 of 299 in the world.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
paid apparantly 850k for it. however i have seen pics of it in the showroom prior to purchase and it was advertised at 1.25million!!!!!

Better rebate than Mercedes Benz !

·
Founding Member
114 Posts
Disturbing.

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Well, call me heartless, but I find it hard to feel sorry for folks who lose something that cost that kind of money. There are far better places to put $1M+ than in a car.
IMHO

Reactions: FPF422

·
Registered
132 Posts
Well, call me heartless, but I find it hard to feel sorry for folks who lose something that cost that kind of money. There are far better places to put $1M+ than in a car.
IMHO
you're right there is probably something better to do with the money :D the price is far away above 1M$, it's 1.35M€ in Europe about 1.8M$ :mad:

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Money wasted in a accident, Wow I am thankful for not being in his position.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.