Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
More proof that most who have the means to own cars like this, should not have the opportunity. They should be required to buy it and give it to someone who will, enjoy, love, cherish and protect it.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Hmmm, I figure it was more like "cell phone rings, dumb arse answers it, drops phone, looks for it, veers off road". Really expensive phone call! :p

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Hmmm, I figure it was more like "cell phone rings, dumb arse answers it, drops phone, looks for it, veers off road". Really expensive phone call! :p

As I told the Audi driver that drove into my drivers door while on the cell phone:

"Being on the cellphone in the car is not a sign of success. It is a sign you are not smart enough to hire competent people to handle the calls and business for you."

If you have to take the call, bluetooth handsfree, that way you don't have to fish for the phone, and then you won't have to fish for your car!

:bannana:

Granted, the dumbass DOES have a Veyron and I do not. Maybe he was born into money. The richer they are, the more hilarous when they fall!

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Posted that this morning on Facebook. One of my liberal buds took offense to me calling it 'tragic'...which it is. This dude got a $4M (manu cost) for $1.2M less than the $2.3M new price. Good deal...bad outcome.

·
Premium Member 1998 SLK230
3,527 Posts

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230 Over 100,000 miles!!!
2,093 Posts
Man, What are the odds someone is taping it.

BTW, I didn't see a Pelican! ROFLOL :biglaugh:

(Reports said a Pelican flew in front of him and startled him causing him to drop his cell phone. When he reached for his cell phone his tires caught the mud and drug him in.:confused:)

SLKman:tu:

·
Registered 2001 SLK320
20 Posts
$1000 for a tow? What a rip off! This guy just can't seem to catch a break. To make matters worse, the tow trucker driver said he didn't treat it any different than any other tow, which shows just what a thief he really is.
:Banane38:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.