Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for this forever! Finally found it on a thumb drive.

Google Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then Google Video is down or you don't have Flash installed.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
I've never seen that one before. Outstanding! I had a moment like that yesterday. Was walking across the parking lot and saw a stunning woman. Walked right into the side of a Honda Accord. Was very glad she didn't see that!

·
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've never seen that one before. Outstanding! I had a moment like that yesterday. Was walking across the parking lot and saw a stunning woman. Walked right into the side of a Honda Accord. Was very glad she didn't see that!
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: ...or your wife for that matter.....Honey, I meant to trip over that Accord.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: ...or your wife for that matter.....Honey, I meant to trip over that Accord.
Too true!! Thankfully, it was at work and not in a mall parking lot while holding her hand!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
I'll remember to check the private parts for trauma when I hear a male speak at a constant higher pitch, I mean in the doctor's exam room of course. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
The peculiar thing that occurred to me is that I bet people have died from similiar situations. Car accident, skiing mishap, fall off a cliff, whatever...all from catching a glipse of some beauty. Wonder how many guys have fallen over the centuries simply for admiring a nice set of...uh...mammaries.

·
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've probably watched this 30 or 40 times and I STILL laugh everytime!! I think the metalic sound hits me hardest...no pun intended.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Yesterday a man backed into my Nissan at the service station while watchin a gurl walk by. He got out apologetic and I said, watchin that hiiny too hard we both laughed until he pulled up and saw the rear of his Honda Odessey was cracked and my Nissan was not scratched. It was a fine Fine Hinny. Not worth a new bumper cover but nice. Didn't have the nerve to say anything else. Had I been in the SLK,,, well thangs would have been much less funny. :fart: :fart:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.