Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm off all next week so i'll be doing brake jobs, fixing leaky actuators and possible tune up. I was going to leave my interior factory but I do miss the looks I was getting with my black and red two tone interior. I did a interior refresh when I had the 230. I now want to do the same for my 320. would you all recommend plasti dip red or the old paint and brush?
they say you can peel it off if you ever go to sale the car. with paint you cant. im sort of afraid that if I go plasti itll be thick and you wont be able to see the grain of the interior.

·
Registered 2001 SLK 320
37 Posts
I'm off all next week so i'll be doing brake jobs, fixing leaky actuators and possible tune up. I was going to leave my interior factory but I do miss the looks I was getting with my black and red two tone interior. I did a interior refresh when I had the 230. I now want to do the same for my 320. would you all recommend plasti dip red or the old paint and brush?
they say you can peel it off if you ever go to sale the car. with paint you cant. im sort of afraid that if I go plasti itll be thick and you wont be able to see the grain of the interior.
Did you end up plasti dip'ing it?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.