Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered 2005 SLK 350
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fullfilling a longtime promise to my wife, we brought home a 2005 SLK 350 today ... a 30th Anniversary present for her. Launch edition colors (Petwter/Brown Interior). I'm looking forward to learning from the many owners on this forum. This is not only our first SLK, but our first Mercedes -- so I'm sure I'll need your advice.

Dale
Cross Junction, VA

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,437 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

My previous was a 05 350!
Let the modding begin! smarttop first!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Sergeant-at-Arms/Moderator

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Welcome from London via Louisiana, and congrats on both the present and the 30 years! :) Mine didn't let me wait that long - now that she has "her" '350, she just needs to pass her damn driving test! :p

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan....

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome and congratulations from southern California. My first R171 was the SLK 280 pewter/tobacco brown.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
Congratulations on your 30th and your new prize - a great start to another 30 together! Please post some fotos and your VIN so we can see what you got.

Welcome from John & Catherine (25yrs and counting) in Ottawa Canada.

PS Hey John/C200, that MB dealer down at Brooklands has a program to get her through to her license!! Ka-Ching!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome from Dallas, Tx. Search and read the forum.
i'm from dallas as well, congrats on the new car, care to walk me through the crucial parts of your process?

did you get it checked out etc, how did you know this wasn't one of the SLK350s with the problem etc.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Welcome from Indy and Happy Anniversary! You have found a great SLK knowledge base.

·
Registered 2005 SLK 350
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congratulations on your 30th and your new prize - a great start to another 30 together! Please post some fotos and your VIN so we can see what you got.

Welcome from John & Catherine (25yrs and counting) in Ottawa Canada.

PS Hey John/C200, that MB dealer down at Brooklands has a program to get her through to her license!! Ka-Ching!
Here's the VIN: WDBWK56F05F028641 and some photos. Photos are from the dealer's web site --

Attachments

·
Fanatical Member-sold-->2010 SLK300
3,419 Posts
A beautiful car indeed. Welcome to this great forum and congrats. on both the SLK and your anniversary! My wife and I are 32 years married. The key to a successful marraige........keeping promises as you just have, and you will find that this promise was a fun one to keep :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts