Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered 2012 SLK200
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Edinburgh, SLKs are two a penny for example I have seen 6 today alone.
Although I don't normally post them, I feel I had to post that I spied a bright yellow R172 in East Edinburgh heading towards the city centre at about 10:15 today (20th September). I think it was a 172, but it was a bit in front of me with intervening vehicles, but whatever it was it would have made a worthy entrant to the ROTM competition!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,349 Posts
and you 'carded' em? any of em? 1 of them? :D

·
Registered
320 Posts
I like yellow, but I would be surprised if it was a 172 as I have not seen any in my massive search for a red one, only 170's!
There is actually a very nice yellow 170 for sale at the moment, but it's a bit overprices, albeit it has low miles.
A lady driver near me also has a yellow 170 that she has had for many years despite being a VERY wealthy women!
Has anyone seen a yellow 171/172?:nerd:

·
Registered 2012 SLK200
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and you 'carded' em? any of em? 1 of them? :D
Erm.....uh......well.......(why no 'embarrassed icon?)
Most were being driven.
Em, I was going the other way.
Pedestrians got in the way.
Ok, OK I don't have any cards............so I'll get in touch with Marykay.
Please don't hit me again!! >:D

·
98,349 Posts

·
98,349 Posts
I know. I was observing you pm Dave :D

·
98,349 Posts
have what? cards? yes, pm Dave dbgrn
or yellow SLKs?

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,406 Posts
have what? cards? yes, pm Dave dbgrn
or yellow SLKs?
mobair36 already has some cards from me, and godfather has sent me a PM about them now too (as you already know). :D

Reactions: mobair36

·
Registered
628 Posts
I like yellow, but I would be surprised if it was a 172 as I have not seen any in my massive search for a red one, only 170's!
There is actually a very nice yellow 170 for sale at the moment, but it's a bit overprices, albeit it has low miles.
A lady driver near me also has a yellow 170 that she has had for many years despite being a VERY wealthy women!
Has anyone seen a yellow 171/172?:nerd:
I'm going to miss my yellow 170.. :-/
I've seen one yellow 171 AMG in the flesh. Stunning.

I'd have been happier with a silver 171, but the black/grey interior 2006 SLK280 I bought on Monday was the right price, with the equipment I was looking for, and reasonable mileage/condition.

G

·
Registered
320 Posts
Life is --

I'm going to miss my yellow 170.. :-/
I've seen one yellow 171 AMG in the flesh. Stunning.

I'd have been happier with a silver 171, but the black/grey interior 2006 SLK280 I bought on Monday was the right price, with the equipment I was looking for, and reasonable mileage/condition.

G
a compromise!
Hope all goes well with your new toy - I'm still looking and may also have to compromise a bit! If only I had twenty grand spare!:frown:

Mike

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.