Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah so my baby got hurt again. Big ass block to the windshield and a brick through passenger window. Ouch. What's really funny is if you look next to the block you can see that whoever did it left a cute little note telling me exactly where I can go (hell) and what they think of me (&%$ %& &* #[email protected], etc)!!!! Lol. I love haterz! You guys ever have these problems? Been keyed 3 times but this is def first for this stuff. Oh well. Life goes on. I love H8RZ!:tu:

Attachments

·
Registered
659 Posts
That sucks. But two things I see in your pics... first of all, your car is parked in an open lot. Hopefully you don't have to park there every day. Secondly, you're parked across two spots diagonally. Could it be they were bent because you took two spots?

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK350
18,921 Posts
No problems so far (knocking on wood), but ours is garaged at night as well. And has never been parked in a lot without other SLK's around it at the meets. Safety in numbers I think.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well the thing is I'm pretty sure I know who did it (x-gf, lol), and that is actually a parking lot of a night club. I wasn't parked in two spots cuz I know how much that irritates me when others do it, it was just slightly crooked. I parked the car and went in to dance with wifey when it happened. Just wrong place at the wrong time I guess. "A woman scorn..." so I guess she was still upset that I broke up with her wwwaaaaayyyyyyyy back in the day. LOL. Or maybe someone just didn't like the color of my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
You know if an ex girlfriend or wife does this type of damage to your car the murder laws are lifted. When you tell the judge what happened he will send you home and not to jail. Just be sure to get a male judge.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Sucks for you brother... I'm sorry. Check with the club and see if they have video surveillance of the parking lot. You might be surprised how many place do.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Sorry to learn and :eek: soooo painful to see. I hope it gets sorted out soon. May have to find "safer" places to have a night out.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Sorry to hear about that! Hopefully your deductible isn't too high. On a positive note I had to change out the front windshield of a car and it was amazing to the see the difference a new windshield can make.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Oh man! That is painful to see. I can't believe someone would do that. What's wrong with people? Maybe you should rig a video camera hidden inside your car for a few nights.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.