Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if posting in the right heading, first time using this forum.

I'm in Inverness but could arrange courier.

1999 Mercedes slk breaking for spares car has gearbox issues and few other electrical issues. Car is red with cream and black interior, AMG wheels. pm if interested or call me on 07752889186.

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,596 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,596 Posts
you cannot pm or reply to pms

If you wish to become PM (Private Message) capable or to ‘edit’, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM/edit. You can always pm a moderator.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry about that, was hoping to see if there was any interest from SLK owners looking for parts.

I don't have any specific prices for parts, open to offers. Was selling for spares or repair for £700 locally but have been unsuccessful in moving the car on.

Email address is [email protected]

I will post a intro just now, thanks for your help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Model is 230 Kompressor Auto, I think I have covered all the points asked for above but if I have missed anything or there are any other questions then happy to answer them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Paul85

Sad to see this one being 'broken'.

I'm looking for a wind deflector as mine has perished. Would you consider selling yours and if so then for how much.

All the best

Nigel

1 - 11 of 11 Posts