Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Challenge and I drove the river road along the mighty Wabash north to Palestine where breakfast awaited. Sunshine, moderate temp, no cops or traffic, and Super Wifey was at work. No, it doesn't get any better than that.....here are some pictures.......
1 - Challenge leaves the homestead
2 - The Arrow Road
3 - Challenge at the Village Inn
4 - The Inn
5 - Corn - "knee high by July" means a great crop yeild
6 - Russelville - population 100...catfish capitol and home of the famous Cut and Shoot Tavern (cut your way in and shoot your way out)

Attachments

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
Great pics Gregg. Thanks for posting. I can however make one conclusion from your post, and that is your wife rarely if ever reads the forum. Otherwise you would have re-ordered the phrases so that "Super Wifey was at work" did not immediately precede "No, it doesn't get any better than that. " :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great pics Gregg. Thanks for posting. I can however make one conclusion from your post, and that is your wife rarely if ever reads the forum. Otherwise you would have re-ordered the phrases so that "Super Wifey was at work" did not immediately precede "No, it doesn't get any better than that. " :)

I do love the time Super Wifey and I spend in Challenege, but there is something to be said for solo time with an awesome sports car. Besides, during 3 month vacation I've got to find something to do. :D.

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
I do love the time Super Wifey and I spend in Challenege, but there is something to be said for solo time with an awesome sports car. Besides, during 3 month vacation I've got to find something to do. :D.
Amen to THAT!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts