Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
*Premium Member
2007 SLK55 AMG
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,
:smile:This time slightly North East:smile:
Meet 9.00 - 9.30

More than 20 cars last time at the Bulls Head:grin:

THE TRENT PORT
Ramper Road, Gainsborough, Nottinghamshire, DN21 1NE

YOUR UNLIMITED-BREAKFAST OPTIONS
Fill up on as many helpings of bacon, sausage, free-range eggs, hash browns, plum tomatoes, beans, toast and fried bread as you want. Only £3.99 for adults, and £2.99 for kids. Pay just 79p more and add mushrooms too.

A PROPER BREW TO START THE DAY
Choose from a great range of hot drinks including tea, Fairtrade coffee, de-caf, espresso, latte and cappuccino. Prices start at just £1.69 for an unlimited tea or Fairtrade filter coffee

Be there or go hungry

R) Maybe a Drive to the Seaside afterwards? R)

1) Russ & Ed
2) Col
3) Phil
4) Pete
5) Myk (Break down) :crying:
6) Paul and Tracy
7) Simon and June?
8) Kev
9) Stuart
10) Dave ? (depending on Sister in Law :grin:)
11) Van & Kate
12 ) Chris & Son

·
Registered 2005 SLK55 AMG
883 Posts
if its not snowing or raining I might just show up for once.

forecast at work does say snow at the moment
I'm definitely in. Pete we could drive down from Hull together.
Which seaside we thinking? Cleethorpes or drive over the Humber Bridge towards Bridlington? Would be awesome all crossing the bridge. Would need photos/Videos.

Reactions: Col and 55russamg

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK350
3,831 Posts
I'm definitely in. Pete we could drive down from Hull together.
Which seaside we thinking? Cleethorpes or drive over the Humber Bridge towards Bridlington? Would be awesome all crossing the bridge. Would need photos/Videos.
yea if the weathers same as today I will be going.

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
11,537 Posts
Sounds like a great morning/day out, but I'm already busy with a family commitment that day... I'll update here if that changes :(

In the meantime, I've added this thread to the 2016 UK Meet Calendar. :D

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK350
3,831 Posts
took the car for a blast to Malton today , then spent 1 hr getting saltmegedon off the car !!!

why do they put so much **** on the roads when the sun is out.

anyway the highlight was the A*** twitching moment a motorbike !!! pulled out of a farm on the 200mph road between wetwang and fimba café .

a least I am still posting !!!!!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yay, a breakfast meet, we haven't had one of those for ages, haha, I'm starting to wonder if I joined a car forum or an eating and drinking club. Either way I'm in, and it'll probably be the two of us again as usual.

After such a hearty breakfast I think a trip to the seaside would definitely be in order, Mabletherpe and possibly SkegVegas would be my choice. Then some fish n chips and ice cream on the beachfront just to make sure we don't go hungry.

Looking forward to it

·
Registered 2000 SLK320
348 Posts
Hi all,
:smile:This time slightly North East:smile:
Meet 9.00 - 9.30

More than 20 cars last time at the Bulls Head:grin:

THE TRENT PORT
Ramper Road, Gainsborough, Nottinghamshire, DN21 1NE

YOUR UNLIMITED-BREAKFAST OPTIONS
Fill up on as many helpings of bacon, sausage, free-range eggs, hash browns, plum tomatoes, beans, toast and fried bread as you want. Only £3.99 for adults, and £2.99 for kids. Pay just 79p more and add mushrooms too.

A PROPER BREW TO START THE DAY
Choose from a great range of hot drinks including tea, Fairtrade coffee, de-caf, espresso, latte and cappuccino. Prices start at just £1.69 for an unlimited tea or Fairtrade filter coffee

Be there or go hungry

R) Maybe a Drive to the Seaside afterwards? R)

1) Russ
2) Col
3) Phil
4) Pete
5) Myk
6) Paul and Tracy
7) Simon and June?
8) Kev

Might be able to make this one, just down the road from Donny, will have to stay of the sauce sat night, don't want to fail the please blow into this bag next morning.

Regards Stuart.

Just googled, just before the bridge, been past many times.

·
883 Posts
Might be able to make this one, just down the road from Donny, will have to stay of the sauce sat night, don't want to fail the please blow into this bag next morning.

Regards Stuart.

Just googled, just before the bridge, been past many times.
I carry a breathyliser in my car ;) Don't want to give the boys in blue any reasons >:D

Reactions: Col and 55russamg

·
883 Posts
Reactions: 55russamg
1 - 20 of 131 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.