Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
*Registered
2006 SLK350
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested. At the moment I am just thinking about breakfast and a chin wag. Open to suggestions for a drive afterwards as I have a pretty busy September, so planning a drive may be a bit tricky.
If someone wants to suggest a route or have me look over one if you have not done a group drive before, happy to help.

·
*Registered
2006 SLK350
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry. It is outside Rotherham off the M18 South Yorkshire. I have held a few meets here over the last few years. It is a truck stop and does a food value tasty breakfast.

·
*Registered
2013 SLK55 AMG
476 Posts
Sounds good but a trifle too far for me to go for brekky. But when I am up that way you never know....

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK350
3,818 Posts
would love to join you all but hopefully i will have been cut in half and rebuilt with better parts then 2019.
had my preopp last week and my opp is due on the 29th.
have a great time all and see you BACK on the road next year.........Yup the AMG bumper sticker will be back for you to try to shake off hee hee

·
*Registered
2006 SLK350
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Initially thinking about half 8. We could have a drive up to the motorist cafe after.

·
*Registered
2004 SLK350
532 Posts
Was at the Motorist last Sunday in Shelburn, coffee and cars, good breakfast and coffee, was lacking in SLKs only 1 I saw (not mine) but guessing over 300 cars in and out in the morning, an amazing selection, good for an option in the future.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts