Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kids Betty,s i know what your are thinking......... flashing Boobies....:) the Transporter in Speedos......:rb:rb:rb:(:(..... Betty,s over 40 lifting them Mini Skirts with the Razor Burn Tattoo ...... at 70 Mph.....:confused::confused::confused:...... I feel so blessed looking down at 70 Mph watching America on the move....:biglaugh::confused::(...... our poor Flieger only sees Clouds when he looks out of his 767....:biglaugh:

At about 2.45 am outside of Grants Nm i got passed by an open Car Hauler........ yes open... he had plenty of Toyotas on that rolling Parking Lot...... Sorry about the Trucker Talk....:)

And there it was a New Silver Sls Amg ....... on the Top Floor attached by only 2 Chains.....Darn it that Butt on that Sls waived in the Wind just like Marlene Dietrich in her younger Years.... back in Berlin.....:):)

i called him on the Cb Radio told him them Chains not gonna hold an Sls...... on the Move.....:(:(:(...

Yep my Bad i worry about my passion .....for Mercedes Cars....:(
Too bad he said..... LOL.... i had 2 pick up that :soap::soap: at Barret Jackson in Oc.... and get it 2 the windy City..... soon....

I gave him my Number just in Case that Sls falls off his Trailer.....:):)

after all i Care about Cars Made in Germany..... all joking aside.....

if you can afford 2 buy a Sls Amg in Cali at an Auction....... think ahead..... on the Transport Problem......

And yes sorry no Pics again i was asleep behind the Wheel after 2 am going east......on the 40 towards Nm..... listing 2 my Cummins Motor and enjoying an Inflight Movie.....:(:(:(:):) all alone.....

I don,t know what is worse seen America on the move during a Holiday... including an Sls Amg ready 2 fall off.... or be in the Cockpit like our Flieger ordering an Espresso with a Twist of Citro over Iceland.........:):)

Honestly it sucks working during the Holidays......:td::mad:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.