Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had to shake the money tree really hard over the Weekend :frown::frown: Our Teen Terror Queens got new cars. Our oldest after driving her Grand Pa,s Pt Cruiser with the fake Wood Panels

for the last 6 month got a new 2015 Toyota Prius Hyprid. Turns out our oldest TTQ turned into some Eco Freak over the last year and is now all into MPG save the Earth not eating red meat........blah blah blah.....

Good Grief why me??? I just hope she turns into one of the Eco Terror Queens that hang off a bridge with a sign at least than I can see her getting arrested on Tv.:grin::grin: Wait a minute she will call me for Bail money than...:frown::frown: My Betty kept that poor Sale Guy at the Dealer Ship till 10 30 pm and walked away 3 times before she signed the Papers on the Toyota talking about one tight Betty with a Purse......

and than our youngest that just got her DL wanted a Mini Cooper of Course the Mini had to be in the color that matches the color of her finger nails. I am teaching her right now how to drive boy I remember when she was a monkey on my back.

I have been searching high and low over the last 4 weeks looking for a Mini in Oxford Blue with a white Roof with Sunroof and of Course I found one. 2 Owner AZ Car never smoked in most of the service records and very well taken care off. Look just like the Image below.

of course you all know me I can not leave things alone and started working on the Mini just to spruce it up a little.....:wink::wink:

so far I put on new original rims new tires new sun visors new chrome around the head lights and grill and the new grill is on order with the Mini Floor mats. Right now the car is been detailed.:grin::grin:

I hope our TTQ will remember all this when we show up at there Front Door to move in with them when they have a house by the Beach.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
I am sure the worst bit was parting with money...as you will have enjoyed yourself working on the cars..

You are obviously doting parents.. and I am not knocking you for that.... just hope you are appreciated...

I know someone who bought and completely rebuilt a car for his daughter...she had chosen it and demanded this and that.be done ... took him a while, but she got the lot, lucky girl... then, after a few months, decided she had made a mistake and sold it ... he was devastated poor fellow .. did he learn his lesson.. no, of course not.. he's a dad !!! :wink:

·
Premium Member
14,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep for sure our youngest sometimes try to work me:grin::grin: but I can be a very stubborn German when I want too. Honestly they have been working hard in School/College not getting drunk and party like there friends do so I had an excuse to make there life a little sweeter however our oldest has to make the car payment for her new Toyota the Betty of the house did put her foot down on that one as far as the Mini goes it is quality time in the Garage with a cold beer working on her Mini and showing her some Old School Tricks..... that is priceless.:smile:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts