Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Minding my own business driving home from a friends through villages at 30 and 40 mph, and this car decides to drive right up my rear with one very bright head light all the way to the motorway. Finally this Audi A3 over takes me on round about and slip road up to motorway.

Put it this way they weren't looking at my head lights in their rear view mirror for very long.

Wanna be boy racer no match for a Lady in her SLK :burnout:

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,617 Posts
Get em girl!!
and moving this to driving stories section!!

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
I tend to ignore them most of the time and think to myself I have more power in half my V6 than they have in all 4 cylinders.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Good for you Lexy, Y) I've had similar done to me.......put me foot down and bye bye.....
I think these idiots think us ladies daren't put our foot down........how wrong they are ...lol :burnout: R)

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Hi all

Arr right its not just my wife then , Its a SLK/Female thing . just like you young ladies my wife gets the 'young male crap car giving it a go' driving problems . when I come home from work & see the 55 on the drive , I know there will be a tale to tell over a cup of tea before dinner , I know its all my fault by making the tools available to her . If you are ever on the M69 & a black SLK comes pass driven by a blonde like her hairs on fire yup that will be my beloved , bliss her . :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

Cheers

Andy ( the petrol tank filler )

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi all

Arr right its not just my wife then , Its a SLK/Female thing . just like you young ladies my wife gets the 'young male crap car giving it a go' driving problems . when I come home from work & see the 55 on the drive , I know there will be a tale to tell over a cup of tea before dinner , I know its all my fault by making the tools available to her . If you are ever on the M69 & a black SLK comes pass driven by a blonde like her hairs on fire yup that will be my beloved , bliss her . :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

Cheers

Ha ha Andy.......my hubby calls himself the petrol tank filler :D

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,979 Posts
Lexy, I bet you wore the SLK smirk for the rest of the day! :D Never underestimate the power of a woman and the power in her car!:burnout:

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Hi all

Cheers

I will keep my eyes peeled on the 69 then :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lexy, I bet you wore the SLK smirk for the rest of the day! :D Never underestimate the power of a woman and the power in her car!:burnout:
How did you guess. :biglaugh:

I've had it since I bought the car.
I ve been driving diesel 4x4s for quite a few years which are quite a lot slower!
But it's quite amassing how you can throw a Range Rover about and I didn't hang about in that :biglaugh:
I also get a big grin when I get the motor bike out unfortunately I don't get out on that much what with weather and other things. :(

·
Long Time Member
3,672 Posts
Minding my own business driving home from a friends through villages at 30 and 40 mph, and this car decides to drive right up my rear with one very bright head light all the way to the motorway. Finally this Audi A3 over takes me on round about and slip road up to motorway.

Put it this way they weren't looking at my head lights in their rear view mirror for very long.

Wanna be boy racer no match for a Lady in her SLK :burnout:
O Just save the Horse **** for me do you ;)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do I get the impression you sprayed pete with horse doo doo from your wheels ? lol
Just getting my own back ,he did it to me first but I had the roof up :D not always the best to drive with roof down :biglaugh:

Sorry Pete I didn't realise it was there in the middle of the road.

You should see his new hat for next time :hb:

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Just on my way home from the dentist. I pull away from a roundabout and catch up a bus. Then I see in my rearview the red devil in the shape of a lowered SEAT hurtling at me and trying to get into my boot. The bus turns right. I wait for a gap and leave boy racer who missed his chance (being like all boy racers a bit dim) and had to wait for another gap. 100 yards up the road I am still behind the bus as we are in a 30 zone with lots of parked vehicles. I hear the gutless roar of the red devil and sure enough he comes at the back of me at at least twice the legal limit and brakes like hel to avoid joining me in the passenger seat. Then he turns off. I am thinking what is he trying to prove !!!!!! A Seat hatchback FGS only one step up from a shopping trolley.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Just on my way home from the dentist. I pull away from a roundabout and catch up a bus. Then I see in my rearview the red devil in the shape of a lowered SEAT hurtling at me and trying to get into my boot. The bus turns right. I wait for a gap and leave boy racer who missed his chance (being like all boy racers a bit dim) and had to wait for another gap. 100 yards up the road I am still behind the bus as we are in a 30 zone with lots of parked vehicles. I hear the gutless roar of the red devil and sure enough he comes at the back of me at at least twice the legal limit and brakes like hel to avoid joining me in the passenger seat. Then he turns off. I am thinking what is he trying to prove !!!!!! A Seat hatchback FGS only one step up from a shopping trolley.
Lol @ one step up from shopping trolley..........boy racer idiot he is :burnout:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts